It’s finally here, the new precision stamping tool from Stampin’ Up! called Stamparatus. This tool is even better than the one’s currently on the market. Many years in the making and developed by our Home Office and Demonstrators, it will bring you precision stamping on small or large surfaces (the bottom and one of the sides are open) and gives you four stamping plates so you don’t have to stamp, replace your stamp and stamp again. The panels (two) come out easily and can be turned over to make four surfaces. You also can leave the stamp in place and move the plates down in the hinges so you can repeat stamp down the page.
The tool comes with a gridded stamping base, foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps. To use with rubber stamps, just remove the mat. The tool also comes with two reversible plates giving you four surfaces for your stamps, two strong magnets to hold the paper in place and a storage area on the bottom to store your magnet when you are not using the tool. The plates snap into the two hinges letting you move the plates down and stamping the image again for a repeat look. There are also rulers and grid marks on the plates and bottom of the tool.
HOW DO I GET ONE?? You might ask. You can reserve one i.e. preorder one starting November 16th at 1:00 p.m. Pacific time or 2:00 p.m. Mountain time (and so on). You will need to GO TO MY ON-LINE STORE AT: http://darleneseitz.staminup.net.
- Cost is $49.00 USD.
- If you don’t already have one, create a customer account (if you have already ordered from me in my on-line store, you already have one.
- Enter your Credit Card info. Your card will not be charged until the item is shipped but is needed to reserve one.
- Enter your order quantity (one for each reservation period) and click reserve.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your inbox.
- Product should be available around February 1, 2018 for this reservation period.
- Reservations are on a first come basis until gone FOR THIS RESERVATION PERIOD.
- Future reservation periods are: December 5-30 (or until gone) to ship approximately March 19, 2018. Also January 15-30, 2018 to ship approximately April 15, 2018.
- After that, the Stamparatus will be in our new Annual Catalog coming out in July, 2018 and you can order using the normal process.
I will provide additional instructions on what to do when your product is received in the warehouse. DON’T DELAY, RESERVE TODAY: darleneseitz.stampinup.net. Please call me if you have any questions or problems with reserving 714-501-9175.
Happy Stamping, you will fall in love with stamping all over again!
Stampin’ Up is having their year end sale with prices up to 60% off. They also have announced their Holiday catalog carry-over products which means their Holiday catalog retiring products are included in this sale. Also included are lots of clearance items and regular high inventory products. All the products either retiring or on sale are located in my on-line store under Year End Close Out. Here is the link to my store http://darleneseitz.stampinup.net. Listed below are some highlights in each category and how the close out will work.
- Close out sale lasts till January 3, 2017
- Retiring products: Stamp sets will be guaranteed available until December 21, and after that will be available until supplies last. They will not be available at all after January 3, 2017. Other retiring products will only be available while supplies last.
- Clearance items: Will be available while supplies last and may be available after January 3, 2017 at the clearance price.
- High Inventory items: Will be available after January 3, 2017 but at their regular catalog price.
- Layering circle framelits now $17.50 were $35.00 (high-inventory)
- Detailed Floral Dies now $14.50 were $29.00 (high inventory)
- Merry tags framelits are now $12.50 were $25.00 (retiring)
- Tin of Tags project kit now $15.40 was $22.00 (retiring). Note that the stamp set that goes with the kit is also on sale at $16.80 was $21.00 (retiring).
- Stitched with Cheer project kit now $14.40 was $24.00 (retiring)
- 1 3/4 inch Scallop Punch now $10.80 was $18.00 (clearance item)
- 2 1/2 inch Circle Punch now $10.80 was $18.00 (clearance item)
- Lots of other items on sale some as low as $2.80
Don’t miss out on this great sale. See my on-line store Year End Close Out for all the sale items and the Retiring items. Here is the link http://darleneseitz.stampinup.net Please leave me a comment or email me at email@example.com if you have a question either on the sale as a whole or an individual item. You can also call me at the number shown in my on-line store.
Stampin Up has put their new Stitched Framelits out for sale now instead of waiting for next years catalog. Ovals, squares and circles come with the set (4 of each for a total of 12). All the framelits come with a stitched look around them, adding the perfect detailing to your project. In addition, they are offering several stamp sets that go perfectly with the framelits for 25% off. Some from the Holiday catalog and some from the Annual catalog. Above is the flyer showing the sets that are on sale. The 25% off sale runs through the end of the month.
In addition to the above great deal, Stampin’ Up is running an online extravaganza for black friday starting on Monday the 21th through the 28th. Some products are only discounted on the 21th and the 28th for 24 hours. Other products run for the entire week and are either 10, 20, 30 or 40% off! Please see online-extravagana-product-list-us-1-1 for details. Here is a picture of some of the deals for Monday, November 21th.
Let me recap some of the deals I think are great: The Big Shot Magnetic Platform will be 35% off on November 28th for 24 hours. The regular price is $40.00 and on that sale day will be $26.00. That’s a great deal for this must have. The Holly Berry punch, regularly $18.00 will be marked down all week to $10.80. The Stitched with Cheer project kit is also marked down all week from $24.00 to $14.40. This is really a great deal as you can make 18 cards for the holidays. You do need some additional supplies like ink, stamps and adhesive, but if you are local, I can provide them if we can get together to assemble the kit together. Stampin’ Up’s holiday card kits have been awesome in the past and this one is no exception. If you have ever wanted to try Paper Pumpkin, now is the time as there are a couple of kits (and some refills) being offered at 30% off. If you become a paper pumpkin subscriber I also provide additional materials to make some extra goodies with the kits. The Heart confetti border punch is also available all week for 30% off which is a must for Valentines’ projects.
Next week’s sale items will be available in my on-line store (with pictures) starting Monday, November 21th. Here is the link to my on-line store http://darleneseitz.stampinup.net . If you have any questions or would like me to place the order for you, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment on this blog.
Have a blessed and great Thanksgiving and Happy crafting,
Independent Stampin Up demonstrator
In honor of world card making day Oct. 1st I will be hosting an open house card buffet. These are some of the cards you can make. There are 12 in all and you can choose to make one or all of them. Cost is $2.00 each, or all 12 for $20.00. With a $50 order you get 4 free. If you live in the Orange County, CA area please leave a comment if you wish to attend and I will let you know the address.
Stampin Up is also running a five day special from Oct. 1-5 in honor of world card making day. There are several items that are up to 25% off. Here is the information on what’s on sale.For the month of October, Stampin Up has another special. Buy 3 DSP’s and get one free. This is a great deal especially if you are making quite a few of the same card to send out to your friends and family. Here’s a list of the paper included
Also, don’t forget the Paper Pumpkin special. For first time subscribers, order the October kit by the 10th of the month and get the November kit free. This is a great time to try Paper Pumpkin.
Also don’t forget all the great items in the holiday catalog and the 2016-17 annual catalog.