Hello everyone: Glad to have you with me this morning. Here is this weeks’ card and the Cased card
Great layout and I used the same stamp set and some of the same other products. Here I used the in color Tranquil Tide. I used the acetate foil sheets, a white vellum like piece and a piece of the Picture Perfect suite DSP. The stamp set is the Happy Celebrations set which will be retiring on May 31st. I highly recommend this set with it’s large greetings. Order now while supplies last. I also used white accents on the card.
If you would like to order any products, please go to my online store at darleneseitz.stampinup.net.
The current hostes code is XDABTPRW. Please use in all online orders under $150, and receive a free gift (orders over $150. Also receive a free gift).
Thanks for joining me today and Happy Crafting
Darlene Seitz, Independent Stampin Up Demonstrator
It’s finally here, the new precision stamping tool from Stampin’ Up! called Stamparatus. This tool is even better than the one’s currently on the market. Many years in the making and developed by our Home Office and Demonstrators, it will bring you precision stamping on small or large surfaces (the bottom and one of the sides are open) and gives you four stamping plates so you don’t have to stamp, replace your stamp and stamp again. The panels (two) come out easily and can be turned over to make four surfaces. You also can leave the stamp in place and move the plates down in the hinges so you can repeat stamp down the page.
The tool comes with a gridded stamping base, foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps. To use with rubber stamps, just remove the mat. The tool also comes with two reversible plates giving you four surfaces for your stamps, two strong magnets to hold the paper in place and a storage area on the bottom to store your magnet when you are not using the tool. The plates snap into the two hinges letting you move the plates down and stamping the image again for a repeat look. There are also rulers and grid marks on the plates and bottom of the tool.
HOW DO I GET ONE?? You might ask. You can reserve one i.e. preorder one starting November 16th at 1:00 p.m. Pacific time or 2:00 p.m. Mountain time (and so on). You will need to GO TO MY ON-LINE STORE AT: http://darleneseitz.staminup.net.
- Cost is $49.00 USD.
- If you don’t already have one, create a customer account (if you have already ordered from me in my on-line store, you already have one.
- Enter your Credit Card info. Your card will not be charged until the item is shipped but is needed to reserve one.
- Enter your order quantity (one for each reservation period) and click reserve.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your inbox.
- Product should be available around February 1, 2018 for this reservation period.
- Reservations are on a first come basis until gone FOR THIS RESERVATION PERIOD.
- Future reservation periods are: December 5-30 (or until gone) to ship approximately March 19, 2018. Also January 15-30, 2018 to ship approximately April 15, 2018.
- After that, the Stamparatus will be in our new Annual Catalog coming out in July, 2018 and you can order using the normal process.
I will provide additional instructions on what to do when your product is received in the warehouse. DON’T DELAY, RESERVE TODAY: darleneseitz.stampinup.net. Please call me if you have any questions or problems with reserving 714-501-9175.
Happy Stamping, you will fall in love with stamping all over again!