Not only is it caseing Tuesday but it is the day before the 2018 Holiday catalog goes live. Yeah. Therefore, I have chosen to use a new Bundle from the catalog for this week’s CASE.
The original card is found on page 38 of the Holiday catalog. That card and mine are shown below.
The Bundle I used is Cauldron Bubble which includes the stamp set and dies. I just used the stamp set, plus some accessories from the Suite, Toil & Trouble. Accessories include Basic Black blends, Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon and Spider Trinkets. This suite is found on page 48 & 49 of the H.C. I also used the Buffalo Check background stamp found on page 38 of the H. C. In addition to the above, Mango Melody, and black ink and Mango Melody and Gorgeous Grape, Whisper White paper along with coordinating blends and markers.
I hope this card will inspire you to start your crafting for the holidays. If you need a catalog, please leave a comment. To purchase products, please use this link to my online store darleneseitz.stampinup.net. The current Host code is HYYPVVUB. Please use on your order to get a free gift from me.
Till next week,
Darlene Seitz, Independent Stampin Up Demonstrator
Stampin’ Up is having their year end sale with prices up to 60% off. They also have announced their Holiday catalog carry-over products which means their Holiday catalog retiring products are included in this sale. Also included are lots of clearance items and regular high inventory products. All the products either retiring or on sale are located in my on-line store under Year End Close Out. Here is the link to my store http://darleneseitz.stampinup.net. Listed below are some highlights in each category and how the close out will work.
- Close out sale lasts till January 3, 2017
- Retiring products: Stamp sets will be guaranteed available until December 21, and after that will be available until supplies last. They will not be available at all after January 3, 2017. Other retiring products will only be available while supplies last.
- Clearance items: Will be available while supplies last and may be available after January 3, 2017 at the clearance price.
- High Inventory items: Will be available after January 3, 2017 but at their regular catalog price.
- Layering circle framelits now $17.50 were $35.00 (high-inventory)
- Detailed Floral Dies now $14.50 were $29.00 (high inventory)
- Merry tags framelits are now $12.50 were $25.00 (retiring)
- Tin of Tags project kit now $15.40 was $22.00 (retiring). Note that the stamp set that goes with the kit is also on sale at $16.80 was $21.00 (retiring).
- Stitched with Cheer project kit now $14.40 was $24.00 (retiring)
- 1 3/4 inch Scallop Punch now $10.80 was $18.00 (clearance item)
- 2 1/2 inch Circle Punch now $10.80 was $18.00 (clearance item)
- Lots of other items on sale some as low as $2.80
Don’t miss out on this great sale. See my on-line store Year End Close Out for all the sale items and the Retiring items. Here is the link http://darleneseitz.stampinup.net Please leave me a comment or email me at email@example.com if you have a question either on the sale as a whole or an individual item. You can also call me at the number shown in my on-line store.
Aren’t these adorable! They can be made with a sweater or a stretchy shirt. These were made from the sleeve. You can make two to three pumpkins from one sleeve. From the middle of the shirt you can make one big pumpkin. Cut the sleeve into two or three pieces. Sew the bottom with a gather stitch and gather, turn inside out to do this. Do the same at the top opening and gather but leave a hole at the top to stuff it. Stuff and pull all the way tight and then sew down the middle so the top indents some. Hot glue a stick in the middle, add some buttons and a bow with rope or whatever you want. Thanks to Debbie Martin for showing us how to do this today.
HALLOWEEN CARDS MADE WITH PRODUCTS FROM THE 2016 HOLIDAY CATALOG.
These cards were made from products from the new StampinUp Holiday catalog for 2016. The first one is a peek-a-boo card. When you open it, the greeting slides up to the opening (oval). The DSPaper and the string are from the catalog. The mummy card is a shaker card. This halloween stamp set, called Cookie Cutter Halloween is adorable and pairs with the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set that has a matching punch with it. You can also use the punch to punch out four adorable figures that come in the Halloween set. The stamp set, the paper and the string all come from the Holiday catalog. The third card uses an embossing folder that looks like a sweater and gives a 3D effect to the card. The stamp is called Halloween Treat and the Designer Series Paper and the black and orange paper also come from the catalog. There are many more items that are just as cute in the Holiday Catalog. If you don’t have a catalog yet and would like one (and you don’t already have a demonstrator), just leave a comment on this post and I will get one to you. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. To see the catalog online and to shop in my store, go to http://darleneseitz.stampinup.net.
Darlene Seitz, Independent StampinUp Demonstrator